WE ARE EXCITED TO BE REOPENING! Beginning May 23rd, we are reopening with the guidance of Solano County and CDC recommendations. All of our items have been sanitized for your safety. Our delivery drivers are wearing masks and gloves and will observe social distancing protocol.
We are monitoring the recommendations made by the CDC and the orders released by the state of California very closely. We understand the enormous pressure all of our clients are under to make the right decisions for their events this year.
If your event is being affected, we are so sorry.
At this time, we are able to work with events scheduled up to May 17th, based on the extended shelter in place order by the state of California and the extended social distancing guidelines made by the CDC, to reschedule. As a reminder, deposits paid are nonrefundable, so if you choose to reschedule or cancel an event that is outside of May 17th at this time, unfortunately, we can not offer a credit. As much as we wish we could help everyone, as a small business, we could never have prepared for this. If you can keep your date, we highly encourage you to do so, as things are changing rapidly.
Any store credits given for rescheduled events must be used no later than June 1, 2021.
We pray that everyone remains safe and sane during these uncertain times. If you need anything, we are here to help.
We are dedicated to using this time to create exciting new rentals, giving some existing rentals a face lift, and updating our website. You may have already noticed some big changes.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram so you never miss an update. We will support each other; and we will be ready to provide incredible service as soon as this is all over.
How To HELP
Some people have asked how they can help us. As a family owned business, all of our staff is unpaid and on a volunteer basis to service our clients at this time.
1) If you are planning to book an event post May 17th and have not yet done so, we encourage you not to wait. Postponing events are quickly taking up the limited availability we had during the Summer and Fall.
Book as soon as you can.
2) We are offering 5% off to anyone who is able to pay in full before May 17th. We know it's not much, but we also know that every little bit can help when your planning an event and at this time, every little bit is helping us keep our doors open, so thank you to those who have already taken advantage.
3) If you have received 5-star service from us, please leave us a review on Google, Yelp, Weddingwire and Facebook. When things return to normal, this will be a huge help and it's FREE!
4) Follow us! We share valuable updates, as well as planning tips and tricks on Facebook. We add all of our new products on Instagram first, so never miss important information when you follow @FrenchEventsRents! (Also FREE!)
5) Finally, you can support Northern CA small businesses in the events industry that have been affected by COVID-19 by contributing to our GoFundMe. Funds will be distributed to caterers, DJs, Bands, photographers, & our other small business partners. Please consider a donation. Everything helps keep small business doors open.